WEB DESIGN jobs adelaide
WEB DESIGN JOBS ADELAIDE
ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING A WEB DESIGNER AT ADELAIDE’S #1
DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY?
Have you been looking for the perfect web design job in Adelaide? Well, you’ve made the right decision to click on our website.
Although finding the right job can be a challenging task, it was all worth it, because you’ve found your way to us!
You’ve hit the jackpot with Marketing Sweet – Adelaide’s #1 Digital Marketing Agency.
Our brand promise: “To be the ultimate SEO & web design company delivering page 1 rankings and incredible, unrivalled customer experience.
You won’t find another web design job in Adelaide at a company quite as special as ours.
With our inspiring Director, Corie Dawson, providing us with first-class training every single day, it’s no surprise to us that we’ve received over 200 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook.
With our fast-growing company on the rise, we’re excited to welcome some new talent on board!
Something you should know about Marketing Sweet is that we’re not your average digital marketing agency. With a combined love of each other and our clients, we embrace passionate and enthusiastic people who join our close-knit team.
Whether you’re a web developer who’s had loads of experience, or you’re looking for your first web design job out of uni, our Adelaide-based company could be the one for you!
You might be the perfect match for this web developer job in Adelaide if you have a passion for the digital space, love collaborating with other team members, and can be professional whilst also having a great sense of humour!
You will be responsible for the front end and/or technical development of websites for a wide range of projects & industries.
You must take serious pride in your work. We are looking for someone who can take our Web Design Department to new heights. If you think this could be you, read on!
You must have:
- The ability to interpret creative direction and execute carefully considered visual layouts
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to converse with fellow staff members and clients
- Research and troubleshooting abilities
- A serious eye for design, detail and final delivery
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- A can-do attitude
- A winning mindset
Minimum 1 year of experience working with WordPress. This includes but is not limited to working with:
- Page builders
- Customising pre-existing themes
- Recommending, installing and testing plugins
- Mobile optimisation
You must also have:
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, PhotoShop & InDesign
- Knowledge of basic principles of UI/UX design
- A desire for learning, innovation and keeping up to date with the latest developments in technology and design
Desirable additional skills include:
- Experience in Logo/ Graphic design
- Knowledge in SEO (Yoast)
- Experience working with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Experience in creating e-Commerce websites including WooCommerce & Shopify
- Understanding of how e-Commerce platforms work
How to apply?
To be considered for our web design jobs Adelaide, please fill out the below form in it’s entirety. You will need to submit:
- Resume – outlining your skills and experience
- Personalised Cover Letter – detailing what you can bring to our company (HINT: we don’t want generic… take this as an opportunity to showcase your creative flair)
- Portfolio – list of working links to WordPress websites that you have completed (can be included in Resume/ Cover Letter)
If you believe you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** Due to the influx of applicants, please do not call but feel free to email any queries you may have.