marketing jobs adelaide
MARKETING JOBS ADELAIDE
SAY ‘HELLO’ TO YOUR CAREER AT ADELAIDE’S #1
DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY
Your search for ‘Marketing jobs in Adelaide’ has brought you here – and aren’t you glad that it did.
With just one click, you have saved yourself hours of wading through countless job ads, only to settle for ‘this one sounds okay’.
Welcome to Adelaide’s #1 Digital Marketing Agency – Marketing Sweet.
Our brand promise: “To be the ultimate SEO & web design company delivering page 1 rankings & incredible, unrivalled customer experience”.
If you’re looking for Marketing jobs in Adelaide, there is simply no company that will compare.
We have over 300+ 5-star reviews on Google & Facebook combined, which is testament to the daily training our awesome Director, Corie Dawson, gives to us every single day.
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for passionate and excited people to grow with us!
Marketing Sweet isn’t your typical digital marketing agency. We’re a family who isn’t afraid to admit how much we love each other, and how much we love our clients.
That’s right – we used the ‘L’ word.
We love what we do, and we (yep… you guessed it) love being able to open our doors and minds to incredible new talent!
Whether you’re a recent uni-grad looking for marketing graduate jobs in Adelaide, or someone who is just excited by incredible opportunities, you may just be the perfect fit!
To fit in with our brilliant company culture here at Marketing Sweet, you need to have a great sense of humour, love the digital space, know how to be professional when required, and be a team player who will help get the job done.
You must be:
- An absolute gun at customer service
- A fast learner
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- A team player
- A lover of all things technology and digital
- A creative spark
- Able to work autonomously
The work will include (but is not limited to):
- Ongoing management and optimisation of digital campaigns
- Creation of digital performance reports
- Keyword research, search engine optimisation (SEO) and copywriting
- Continual communication with clients to keep them up to date on their campaigns and accounts
- Providing the level of customer experience that our company is nationally-renowned for
You must have:
- An eagerness to learn
- A willingness to contribute to achieve deadlines
- Superior communication skills
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- The ability to write to a defined brief
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A continual desire to keep up to date with modern digital marketing practices
- Brilliant time management skills
- An eye for detail and initiative
How to apply?
To be considered for our marketing jobs Adelaide, please fill out the below form in it’s entirety. You will need to submit a personalised Cover Letter, along with your CV. We don’t want generic – be sure to tell us what makes you stand out from the rest, and what makes you the perfect addition to our family.
Graduates are more than welcome – in fact encouraged! – to apply. No matter what your experience, if you believe you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** Due to the influx of applicants, please do not call but feel free to email any queries you may have.